Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Beauty Loot!!!!

They all look so nice and shiny!!!! I would like to thank my wonderful hubby who has been so very patient in finding me these stuff from Facess in HK!!!!

Here's Mac Prep+Prime Face Protect SPF50. It glides smoothly on my skin and has sun protection to boot! 

The Shu Uemura UV underbase in Pink illuminates your skin, giving you that dewy glow.

I love this Prism Powder from MAC, a little goes a long long way! =)

MAC Pro longwear concealers... They are great products, won't budge... 


MAC Silver Gull

MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 


MAC Matte in Lady Danger




My new skin food lippies from my wonderful sister in law!!!  =)

I will do my best to use all of them and take pictures and I will post them here... Till next time! =)

Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment